Friday, July 03, 2009

A Stranger Friend...

Once A Stranger, Came Into My Life And Became Friend,
I Never Meet, Yet It Was Nice Time Over Phone I Spent,

Sharing Sorrows And Cheery Moments, I Thanked The God,
How He Send Sylph For Me, Whom I Found At Every End,

Just Want To Say, I Miss Her, She May Have Hiccup With,
I Can't Sleep Well, Even In Dreams, I Find Her Hand In Hand,

Suddenly, I Lost Her Contact, I Entreated The Need To God,
It Is Not Easy To Find A Friend, Who Can Indeed Understand.

...I Want You Back My Friend...

4 comments:

Erica said...

beautiful verse, may jesus will help you meet your stranger friend. plz do post regularly.

Suchi said...

Simply amazin.....!!!

kimi said...

hmmm its Original... n i like it..
good poem.. i wish good days to you.. She will come back:::)

majin vegeta said...

this is awesome very touching